About the framework
Developed by Pretium in partnership with our Contracting Authority Watford Community Housing, the PCR 2015-compliant framework is the only one-stop-shop rental solution of its kind.
Designed to flex to suit your operational requirements, it enables framework users to respond to changes within their working environment, including the switch to electric vehicles.
Northgate’s branch network and fleet size allow it to get vehicles to clients quickly and to keep them on the road longer with minimal downtime.
Services include vehicle hire, servicing, vehicle defect repairs, replacement of worn tyres, 24-hour breakdown assistance (with EV specialists and roadside charging capabilities), replacement vehicles and a fixed-price menu for repairing damage, accident management fleet management and EV charging infrastructure, plus additional services such as telematics, tracking, livery, bespoke fit-outs and racking. There is also the option to procure fleet management services, fuel cards and consultancy services.
With the sale of new petrol and diesel cars set to end in 2030, choice and flexibility will be a fundamental requirement for fleet arrangements, and this framework will provide a route for fleet owners to rent electric vehicles, supporting them to move towards a sustainable fleet solution.
Northgate is working to provide the latest electric vehicle options and continuing to install EV charging infrastructure at its sites, as well as investing in fully equipped workshops and trained EV technicians.
Benefits of joining the
- Nationwide coverage and extensive branch network
- Dedicated account management team
- Ability to hire vehicles as and when they are required
- Vehicle availability guaranteed
- Access to a range of electric vehicles and associated infrastructure
- Direct relationship and early engagement with the supplier
- Offering can flex to suit individual requirements
- Access to Pretium’s specialist fleet consultant