Our Fire Safety Services framework offers a unique multiple provider arrangement with Tier 1 main contractors and Tier 2 specialists, providing fire-related works and services.
Developed with the Hyde Group and Frankham Risk Management Services, which has been retained as a specialist advisor to the framework and prospective users, it delivers quality services, best practice and assurance with an accredited supply chain.
About the framework
Created to meet the diverse needs of the sectors in which it operates, the framework is designed to adapt to changing legislation.
It is split into 11 Lots, delivered by specialist contractors, covering everything from the provision and installation of safety products and fire stopping systems, to inspection and testing, incident management and business continuity planning services.
Each Lot has its own bespoke specification reviewed by an industry trade body or fire safety expert to ensure that it is fit for purpose.
All contractors are accredited by the appropriate professional standards bodies, products are procured from third party accredited manufacturers and all works carried out under the framework comply with the relevant standards and building regulations.
Projects ranging in value from just under £40,000 to £3 million have been awarded under the framework to date.
- Fire doors
- Fire safety signage
- Fire alarm, detection and suppression services
- Emergency lighting
- Electrical works
- Fire proofing and fire stopping
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Incident management and business continuity planning
- Construction manager
Benefits of joining the
- Developed using expert specialist advice from the fire safety sector including Frankham RMS, BAFE, and FIRAS ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Products procured from third party accredited manufacturers
- Access to consultancy services through Frankham RMS
- Specialist Lots with direct access to expert accredited contractors and installers
- Regulation and legislation compliant